I got nominated for a few award tags and I’ve been getting lazy about it. So here we are.
So, if you don’t understand the point of this, these award tags are ways to promote one’s blog and other bloggers. Also, to appreciate the fave blogger’s work!
The #BrainStormsAward tag!
- Thank the one who nominated you
- Tag your post with #BrainStormsAward and follow BrainStorms if you are willing!
- Display the BrainStorms Award logo.
- Display the rules on your blog post.
- Talk a bit about your blog, why you started it, what you write on and your goal for your blog.
- Answer the five questions you have been asked
- Nominate five other amazing bloggers
- Ask them five new questions
I got nominated for this by Lili who has the blog Lili’s Not-So-Secret-Diary. Thank you so much Lili!
Why I started this blog:
I was running a blog already before this. You’ll find the link somewhere around the blog, I’ve spoken about it loads of times. I had seen so many passionate personal blogs which were buzzing with life and so…aesthetic. I wanted to start my own personal blog too. I began with lifestyle blogging but I thought that I could do more. I wanted to share my experiences with my audience so, here we are!
I write about basically everything. You could call this any type of blog. It’s a student blog at times, its a teen blog at times and, it’s a total rant blog sometimes. So you could say it varies from mood-to-mood. I don’t specifically have goals, I just wanted to reflect my thoughts and get to know myself better. If there is one, I want to publish a few short stories on the blog in a while.
Now since Lili didn’t ask questions (she…forgot?), I’m going to answer questions that have been asked to her. hehe.
Vanilla ice-cream or Chocolate ice-cream ?
Chocolate, I’m a choco girl!
What are your top 3 favourite books?
The Hound of the Baskervilles(Sir Arthur Conan Doyle), PJO: The Titan’s Curse (Rick Riordan) and, Room on the Roof (Ruskin Bond).
Do you like Harry Potter? Who is your favourite character?
Harry Potter, yes! I love the Weasley Twins, but I’m not sure if I could pick one out of them, they’re both precious!
I remember a time when I was CRAZY for Harry Potter. Don’t get me wrong, I still love HP, just not as much as I did once. I’m more into Marvel and Sherlock Holmes. But then, when I see those films and read those books again, it’s all wonderful and nostalgic. The Boy Who Lived’s stories always live in my heart.
If your mom gave you 500 Rs. to get anything you like, What would you get?
There’s an endless list of things I’d buy. I’d buy a nice T-shirt, I think? Or I’d get some art supplies too, though art isn’t my priority. Maybe I’ll just end up buying snacks.
MOVIES OR BOOKS?
Movies? Like I won’t pick movies over books but movies are a bit easy to watch. For books, you need to get a comfortable place and set up an ambience and picturize whatever you’re reading. Sounds like a lot of work, right?
I would like to leave this as an open nomination because I know most of my readers and I love everyone’s work so much, it’s hard to pick!
The sunshine and Rainbows blog tag- Maggie’s doodles!
Maggie, thank you! She created this award tag and I’m honored to be one of the first nominees for the tag! I absolutely love her blog, its very doodle-y, artsy, relatable and funny! Give her blog a visit!
“The sunshine & rainbows blog tag is an award created to show appreciation for bloggers who bring positivity and happiness into our lives!”Wise Maggie the doodler’s words.
- Thank the blogger who tagged you
- Share the badge and rules in your post
- Include this blog tag statement: “the sunshine & rainbows blog tag is an award created to show appreciation for bloggers who bring positivity and happiness into our lives!“
- Answer the tag’s 5 questions
- Tag 5-10 bloggers whose blogs you love reading!
- Include a custom message to your nominees about why you tagged them
- Keep on blogging! We love that you’re part of the blogging world !
1. What are your favorite kinds of posts to write?
I think personal opinion posts. I love inflicting my views upon the world, and no matter who cares, I always love doing it. I also love doing photography posts, I think they’re pretty!
2. What’s a post you’d love to write but haven’t yet?
Aha, I’d love to write a story post! Stories are always fun. The reason why I haven’t written it yet is because I’m such a hesistant kid! Also because I haven’t written anything as of now.
3. In what ways do you enjoy helping other people?
I’m not sure about that one! But I think the broad smile they give you after you help them is precious.
4. What (or who) really inspires you?
Tough, I have to think that one hard. Taylor Swift, probably. She’s every girl’s inspiration, on how to stay strong and bold. I wish I had her attitude!
5. What do you love to see on other people’s blogs?
The honesty, actually. I don’t like it when people try to be something they aren’t. They’re trying to copy someone else, it shatters my heart. That is the reason, why I appreciate all those genuine bloggers who are putting their efforts and expressing themselves as who they are.
THE SUNSHINE BLOGGER AWARD
- Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions sent by the person who nominated you.
- Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or on your blog.
Thank you to Pavithra from Small talks for nominating me! She’s been a regular reader on my blog and I recently checked out her blog too, it’s great!
1: What is one talent you would love to have?
I would love to have this ability to remember everything by having one single look. Something like photographic memory!
2: Who are some of your favorite bloggers?
Everyone I follow, duh!
3: What do you think is the best way to deal with hardships in life?
Face my challenge with courage. And by meeting new people and moving on, I think. That’s what I would do.
4: What is the biggest struggle you find in blogging?
You cannot stop comparing yourself with others?!
5: What would your instant response be if an ostentatiously dressed someone who appears to have authority walks up to you and announces, “You’re a wizard/witch!”
I’d say, “Oh great, take me to Hogwarts then!”
6: Leave a link to your first post.
It’s embarrassing, believe me.
Nevertheless- Hey there!
I think you should read this though: Reviewing myself for the past year.
7: Are you an introvert or extrovert?
I’m the person in middle, an ambivert. At least I like to think so.
8: What, in your opinion, is the secret to happiness in life?
Books, hot chocolate and a lot of time to sleep.
9: Have you ever unfollowed someone on WordPress intentionally?
Yes, I did. I started losing interest in what they write. Most of the people I follow were who followed my blog first, and I just followed them back. And then they just disappeared, stopped liking or commenting on my posts. I’m not greedy, but what’s the point if you’ll only follow just for a follow back?
I unfollowed all such people now, and I will only follow back people who’s work I like.
10: Have you posted a YouTube comment that got more than 1K likes?
If only I ever posted a comment a YouTube!
11: Share a book recommendation that kept you engrossed.
Tough. VERY TOUGH.
Harry potter and the goblet of Fire!!!!
My lovely nominees:
I’d write down 11 questions and you could pick the ones you like for each award tag!
1. Do you prefer keeping secrets or letting it all out?
2. Do you have glasses?
3. Are a you a Tom or a Jerry in real life?
4. Do you think you’re insightful?
5. Do you have regrets?
6. Do you believe in Karma?
7. How would you define yourself as a food item?
8. If you could have a next life, which form would you take apart from a human being?
9. Do you have a secret identity?
10. Do you believe in miracles?
11. Do you feel the blogging world is unfair?
So, that was pretty long. To be honest, I’ve been drafting this one for the last 3 weeks! But it was a great experience, overall, that people enjoy to read what I write. It feels over the top when we’re appreciated, right? Why don’t you tell someone you love that they look great today or maybe just a few words of gratitude? I’m sure they’ll feel appreciated too!
That’s it for now, I’ll get back to my real life now. I’ve been engaging myself in so many things lately. A bit hard to breathe.
Not-so-daintily loving you,