So, how are my readers doing? I hope you’re okay, in any part of the world you live in.
I’ve been thinking of doing a blog series for a while, and I thought, I could write about something I was good at- Giving opinions.
Opinions no one needs. I wanted to write about some social issues, or controversial topics or give my opinions on a one liner.
But that’s when I got another idea.
What if, I got one-liners from you?
This would be more exciting, and relevant, since I get entries from you. So, I was thinking of receiving one-line statements from you. How do you do it?
I’d attach a google form along with this post. You could fill it, and you don’t ‘need’ to add your email. You could give a one-liner anonymously as well. But if you do disclose your name, I’d surely give credit to you.
Your one-liner could be something like-
- I genuinely feel the education system needs to change
- I don’t like E-books
- How do I fight insecurities?
….and so on.
Guidelines, instructions and everything else:
- You could give me a one-liner regarding ANY topic. For example- Advice, Blogging, writing, reading, social issue, etc. I’d do 10 episodes, 12 tops.
- Your one liner would be the heading, and the more insightful and thought provoking, the better.
- Your name would be mentioned. You could give me a fake name if you wish to be anonymous.
- You can also promote your blog through this. More details on this one in the form.
- You can fill out this form multiple times and give various entries.
Fill out the form here.
I really expect many entries to pour in. Remember, you only have to give a statement. That is all! Once you’ve filled it, let me know in the comments!
I’d begin the series once I’ve received a good number of entries!