Hey, it’s Shivakshi from the “tales I tell” blog, welcoming you here on Divi’s blog. This post is the only half fraction of our collab post. check Divi’s writing piece on my blog.
Whenever we browse social media, we fall for the aesthetic feed. Vision can be completely different and odd, it differs from person to person, one person may find something amusing, while the others may not. There is no rocket science or any professional way of aesthetic photography, there are just some tips and tricks to keep in mind.
Aesthetic pictures are sober yet unique on their own, right?! The main task in aesthetic photography is how you will make the pictures captivating! And that’s why we are here today to give you some tips on how to click aesthetic pics later Divi will tell you how to edit those pics to give the aesthetic touch!
● Rule of thirds- It suggests placing the main subject on one line of the grid leaving the other two open.
● Keep the lighting minimum- The more you keep the light minimum more your picture speaks for itself! Try to click pictures more in natural light. It will give your pictures a raw taste.
● Focus more on creativity, less on perfection– There ain’t any PERFECT kinda setup/moment to click pictures. Pictures aren’t about how perfectly the object/view is placed, it’s about how you see and capture it!
● Give pictures a touch of your style- So it is a must! First, observe yourself and understand what you love to capture and how you will capture it. Take inspiration from other pictures but don’t copy their style. Find your style and make it work!
● Try to portray a story or message- This ain’t a rule or tip it is more like a suggestion from my side. If your picture depicts some kind of message or story it will have more impact on the viewer’s mind! It makes your picture memorable for some kind of cause.
That’s it for today. I hope you enjoyed our collab! Thanks Divi for inviting me to write on your blog!
Thank you Shivakshi for your lovely post! My post is published on her blog, which you may read here. Thanks guys, see you in the next post!!
Not-so-daintily loving you,