Whoa. I mean totally whoa.
It’s been an exciting week, but lord, never expected something like this.
This award is quite special, because its my first one! *Screaming on the inside *
First of all, Lot’s of love to Maggie, the lovely person who nominated me. She is a wonderful blogger who has a wonderful and an exciting blog. I cannot describe someone else’s blog, for only the person who made it can describe it truly and passionately and my explanations, are just mere assumptions and compliments. Head straight to her blog, here!
This award was created by Ashmita @ The Fictional Journal, and it has been reaching more and more bloggers everyday!
- Display the original logo on your post.
- List the rules, of course.
- Thank the person who nominated you!
- Mention the creator (Ashmita @ the Fictional Journal) and link it back to the original post.
- Tell me something about this world that you admire.
- What is your favourite form of creativity?
- Nominate 7 lovely people and notify them by commenting on their posts; spread some love!
- Ask your nominees 4 questions.
- Share something you created. (can be anything!)
- And lastly, just so you know: I LOVE YOUR CREATIONS!
People! Positive people, of course. Humans are the reason why we have this world. I admire people because they have
brains a heart. A heart to give another chance. Also, people are the reason we have books, movies and food. Aliens didn’t write Harry Potter, the oceans didn’t create the superhero movies (To be precise, Marvel) and the volcanoes never made food. Bad examples, but you get my point.
Writing, as of now. I’m so obsessed with writing. The reason why blogging isn’t the answer is because, it’s not my first priority. Writing is my first love (and eternal too), hence my favorite. I get to express things that I may not be able to in real life. Also to beat some sense into people. But mostly expressing myself.
Haha, the entire blog that you’re reading right now.
Evin @ A Curly Sue’s Ramblings
Nabeeha @ BrainStorms
Grace @ Graceful Rags
Maya @ Pretty Little Scribbles
Maith @ Jovial Pages
Aadhya @ Adya’s Diary
Sep @ Bookishly Yours
I bet most of my nominees already got tagged for this thing, but I can’t seem to know many people out here!! Anyways, my questions!
- Which book’s lead character do you wish that you could be in real life, and why?
- What would you define as your perfect life? (Haha, no philosophy class, okay?)
- Where do you envision your blog to be 2 months from now?
- Are you guilty of doing something silly? (How about you confess it?)
Wheeeeeeee! Thanks for the award and Luck to all my nominees! And hey, no pressure, only if you’re interested. If anyone else wants me to tag them in this award, I’m happy to! Drop a message in the comments or here.
Not-so-daintily loving you,